Since the recent announcement by The Bo-Jo, we will be opening on 4th July under strict government regulations. There will therefore, be a few changes at The Bat and Ball that we think you should be aware of before you visit us.
Parties of 1-2 households may book a table inside or outside up to a maximum of 12 for 2 hours.
Parties of 3+ households may book a table outside only up to a maximum of 6 for 2 hours.
Bookings for tables are currently only being taken by telephone, for both food and drink.
We strongly recommend making a reservation to avoid disappointment.
Track & Trace
To aid the government with Track & Trace, all customers will be expected to give certain details for us to file and keep which will be kept securely under data protection laws for 21 days. Anyone failing to provide this information will be denied access under Covid19 Law.
To allow us to run the pub safely under Covid19 Law we expect all customers to adhere to current guidelines.
To help with this we have implemented the following.
- 1 + Metre table distancing indoors and outdoors.
- 2 Metre Queueing for entrance to the pub and one-way system.
- Full Table Service to reduce human traffic (no bar fly’s – sorry).
- 2 Metre queue and one-way system for toilet facilities (communal toilets to reduce queueing).
- Working at reduced capacity.
- Staggering entry times to avoid queues.
- Closure of play area (Children MUST stay at tables).
Covid Specific Health & Safety
To reduce the risk of transfer of Covid 19 we have put these implementations in place:
- Sanitising stations provided throughout.
- Disposable condiments only.
- More frequent santising of heavily used surfaces and areas.
- More frequent hand sanitisation of staff.
- More frequent toilet checks and sanitisation.
- All of our members of staff have completed a mandatory Covid-19 training course and have signed our Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
- Doors remaining opened to increase ventilation.
- Children will be asked to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Parking will be restricted due to our socially distanced queue and so we ask if you live locally to walk if at all possible.
All of these implementations are being put in place in order to keep both our customers and our staff safe during this uncertain time. We wish to make your visit here as enjoyable as possible and to do so we ask that you comply with our new system and adhere to government guidelines.
t; 01252 792108
From the Farnham by-pass (A31) head in the Alton direction. At the Coxbridge Roundabout turn Left following the sign for “Birdworld”. Go under the railway bridge and up to the mini roundabout (Bengal Lounge) and go Left up School Hill. At the top go over the staggered cross roads and down Sandrock Hill Road. After the dip in the road take the 2nd Left into Upper Bourne Lane (Unadopted). Take the 2nd Left into Bat and Ball Lane. We are at the bottom of the hill with plenty of car parking.