‘Since the recent announcement by The Bo-Jo, as of 24th September we will be closing at the earlier time of 10pm.
Customers are asked to wear a face covering upon entry and exit of the pub, as well as any time they are not sat at their table.’
Bookings can be made both inside and outside for a maximum of 6 people.
Please be aware that if you book a table outside then it is weather dependent and whilst we do have the covered patio and marquee, some tables are still out in the open.
Therefore, your booking may be cancelled during bad weather if there are no tables available inside/ undercover to seat you.
Bookings for tables are currently only being taken by telephone, for both food and drink.
We strongly recommend making a reservation to avoid disappointment.
Track & Trace
To aid the government with Track & Trace, all customers will be expected to give certain details for us to file and keep which will be kept securely under data protection laws for 21 days. Anyone failing to provide this information will be denied access under Covid19 Law.
To allow us to run the pub safely under Covid19 Law we expect all customers to adhere to current guidelines.
To help with this we have implemented the following.
- 1 + Metre table distancing indoors and outdoors.
- 2 Metre Queueing for entrance to the pub and one-way system.
- Full Table Service to reduce human traffic (no bar fly’s - sorry).
- 2 Metre queue and one-way system for toilet facilities (communal toilets to reduce queueing).
- Working at reduced capacity.
- Staggering entry times to avoid queues.
- Closure of play area (Children MUST stay at tables).
Covid Specific Health & Safety
To reduce the risk of transfer of Covid 19 we have put these implementations in place:
- Sanitising stations provided throughout.
- Disposable condiments only.
- More frequent santising of heavily used surfaces and areas.
- More frequent hand sanitisation of staff.
- More frequent toilet checks and sanitisation.
- All of our members of staff have completed a mandatory Covid-19 training course and have signed our Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
- Doors remaining opened to increase ventilation.
- Children will be asked to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Parking will be restricted due to our socially distanced queue and so we ask if you live locally to walk if at all possible.
- ‘Staff and customers to be wearing face coverings’
All of these implementations are being put in place in order to keep both our customers and our staff safe during this uncertain time. We wish to make your visit here as enjoyable as possible and to do so we ask that you comply with our new system and adhere to government guidelines.
I have read about the changes that have been made and understand what will be expected of me when I visit The Bat and Ball. I ACCEPT